I am an experienced Relate trained therapist, offering general counselling/psychotherapy and specialising in relationship issues. I work from a Psychodynamic and Systemic perspective using aspects from various approaches, including Transactional Analysis, Mindfulness and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Relationship Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Dip HE Social Work
- Cert in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Cert in Counselling Young People
- Cert in Systemic Practice with Families and Couples.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
Individuals - £50 per session
Couples - £60 per session
I accept payment by cash or cheque.
- I see clients in a private consulting room, with parking available nearby
- I have professional insurance and supervision to support my practice
- As a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), I abide by their Code of Ethics.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client