Deborah Knight Accredited Member BACP Relate Cert Couple Counselling
Southwell Physiotherapy Clinic
3 The Ropewalk
West Bridgford Acupuncture & Counselling Clinic
53 Bridgford Road
I'm very approachable fully qualified and accredited, a highly experienced counsellor.
I trained with Relate since 1997 and specialise in relationship and couple counselling with couples and individuals.I am currently working as an EAP counsellor with Nottinghamshire County Council and Nottinghamshire Police and ambulance Service. I work in both Southwell and West Bridgford.
I am currently running Mindfulness Courses in both Southwell and West Bridgford after completing my Mindfulness teacher training with Bangor University.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained and qualified as a relationship counsellor with Relate since 1997.
- Advanced certificate Systemic Practice with families and couples.
- Accredited counsellor with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- 6 years experience as an EAP counsellor for local employees.
- Mindfulness Teacher offering 8 week Stress Reduction Courses
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Pregnancy and birth
- £40 per hour for individuals
- £65 per hour for couples
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
weekdays and some evenings and saturdays
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|