Deborah Knight Accredited Member BACP Relate Cert Couple Counselling
Southwell Physiotherapy Clinic
3 The Ropewalk
The Sherwood Centre
22 Woodhouse Road
I'm very approachable fully qualified and accredited, a highly experienced counsellor.
I trained with Relate since 1997 and specialise in relationship and couple counselling with couples and individuals.I am currently working as an EAP counsellor with Nottinghamshire County Council and Nottinghamshire Police and ambulance Service. I work in both Southwell and Mansfield.
I am currently running Mindfulness Courses in both Southwell and West Bridgford.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trained and qualified as a relationship counsellor with Relate since 1997.
- Advanced certificate Systemic Practice with families and couples.
- Accredited counsellor with the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- 6 years experience as an EAP counsellor for local employees.
- Mindfulness Teacher offering 8 week Stress Reduction Courses
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- £40 per hour for individuals
- £55 per hour for couples
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
weekdays and weekday evenings
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|