Debbie Mullan (Solace) , Accredited Counsellor, MNCS,
We can all hit a wall emotionally, professionally and in our relationships.
At Solace there is space to get the help you need in a way that works for you.
For more information about Solace, counselling and Debbie please see www.solaceni.com
Training, qualifications & experience
- Member of British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Accredited with National Counselling Society
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills from Northern Regional College
- Foundation degree in Counselling from University of Ulster
- Experienced in counselling within Primary healthcare and private practice settings
- Child protection training (2014)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy training day (2015)
- Psychosynthesis training day (2015)
- Self harm awareness training (2016)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Photos & videos
£30 per hour.
Please see the Solace website for more information.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I can be flexible regarding appointment times and days.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|