07966 841 505
Individual and Relationship Counselling and Psychotherapy and Supervision
I offer integrative psychotherapy and supervision I have been in private practice for over 20 years. My practice is in Norwich city centre. I offer integrative therapy and counselling for individuals, couples and groups. I can help you with personal, relationship and family issues. I also offer supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an Integrative Psychotherapist with over 20 years’ professional experience working with groups, couples and individuals.
In addition I have the following experience:
- 12 years counselling for an NHS GP practivce in North London.
- Trainer and group supervisor at the Minster Centre for 8 years providing professional training and supervision in counselling and psychotherapy
- Research participant in 4 year programme investigating the impact for families of educational and therapeutic input at point of birth of first child. PIPPIN (Parents in Partnership) 1991-95
- Parenting group facilitator, 3 years for Parent Network 1989-93
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
I charge £50 per session of individual and relationship therapy, £50 for supervision.
I offer reduced fee sessions.
I also offer 1st free introductory session by phone.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client