David Lewis UKCP Reg., Reg.MBACP
34 Colombo Street
Richmond CBT Associates
37 Onslow Avenue
Hello, and welcome to my Counselling Directory profile.
My special interests are: Anxiety, Depression, Confidence, Procrastination, Relationships, Disordered & Restricted Eating, Unhelpful Habits & Behaviours, Life Dilemmas, Important and Imminent Decisions.
Single Session or 12 Sequential Weekly Appointments - Your Choice
I work within the framework of twelve weekly appointments (which can be extended if necessary). I also specialise in single session work (suitable for those people who are unable to attend weekly counselling due to practicalities, or for those who only require one session of therapy to address a single and important issue). For students, I will work with you on an extended basis for the duration of your course/degree/certificate.
Please do be in touch if you have any questions or queries or if you would like to make an appointment
Do not hesitate to contact me by txt, WhatsApp, voice or email (txt is the quickest!). I look forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes, David.
Training, qualifications & experience
- UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) Registered Psychotherapist since 2008
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Member (MBACP) Counsellor and Psychotherapist since 2008
- UKCP Accredited Training Counselling and Psychotherapy - School of Psychotherapy and Counselling Psychology Regent's College (SPCPRC) London Validated by City University London (UK) 2006
- Single Session Integrated CBT - Professor Windy Dryden and SDS Seminars (2015)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Binge-eating disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
Appointment Fee London South Bank
- £75 per 50 minute session (Practice Hours 11AM-8PM Wednesdays and Fridays)
Appointment Fee Richmond
- £60 per 50 minute session (Practice Hours 9AM-4PM Mondays and Thursdays)
- £45 per 50 minute weekly session.
Single Session (Integrated CBT)
- £290 includes
- Intake Session (by phone, FaceTime, Skype or Email).
- The Face-to-Face Session.
- A Digital Recording of the Session.
- A Verbatim Transcript of the Session.
I am an experienced psychotherapist registered with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). I am also a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the Society for Existential Analysis (SEA). Between 2005 and 2010 I worked in the Psychotherapy Department at London’s St Thomas’ Hospital. Since then I have gone on to work in private practice, helping clients to get back on track with their lives and undertake the positive changes they want to make. I support my clients by continually developing their resources, skills and potential as they work towards achieving the results they want.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Sessions offered in English only.|
LONDON SOUTH BANK: Wednesdays and Fridays. 11AM-8PM RICHMOND SURREY: Mondays and Thursdays. 9AM-3PM
Types of client