David Edwards BA in Counselling (hons), Registered Member MBACP
15 Castle Street
2-4 Sackville Street
Humanistic counselling and psychotherapy, for adults and young people.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA in Counselling First Class Honours (University of Greenwich)
- Certificate in Counselling Young People (BACP endorsed)
- Foundation Degree (FdSc) in Humanistic Counselling (University of Greenwich)
- NCFE Counselling Skills and Theory, Level 3 Award
- NCFE Helping Skills, Level 2 Award
- NCFE Interpersonal Skills, Level 1 Award
- Advanced Counselling Skills NCFE Level 3 Award (BSY Complementary Therapy College)
- Basic Counselling Skills (BSY Complementary Therapy College)
Areas of counselling I deal with
Sessions last 50 minutes and cost £45.
Payment can be made on the day by cash or by cheque. I may charge the full fee for appointments that are missed or cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
I am fully insured, DBS checked and a registered Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (MBACP).
I work within the guidelines of The Ethical Framework for Good Practice in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
My work is regularly supervised by a qualified supervisor.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client