Compass Counselling Service New Forest Ltd
50 Gosport Street
Counselling and Psychotherapy - A Safe Place to Talk
Compass is a BACP accredited service which has been serving the New Forest and adjacent areas since 1998.
From our purpose-built premises in Lymington, we offer a professional counselling and psychotherapy service at an affordable cost.
For further information please visit www.compasscounselling.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
• Compass is an accredited service of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, www.bacp.co.uk , and adheres to BACP’s ethical framework for good practice, www.bacp.co.uk/prof_conduct
• Our accreditation requires us to maintain high levels of professional practice. Our counsellors are professionally trained and all receive regular clinical supervision by carefully selected and experienced supervisors.
Member organisations *
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We offer a 90 minute consultation appointment at £35. This is followed by weekly 50 minute counselling sessions at £35. This fee can be reduced in some circustances. We also have a reduced fee scheme for those on means tested benefits or low incomes. Please feel free to ask us about this.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|