Clint Coveney M.A, UKCP, reg
82 Broomfield Avenue
I am an individual Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist and my focus is based on the importance of early relationships. I believe that emotinal diffculties are created through broken attachment relationships and as such healing also takes place through a nurturing and healing relationship. The counselling relationship gives you a space where you can safely explore fears, anxieties and concerns, and find ways to understand them. I am a member of FIP (Forum for Independent Psychotherapists) and registered with the UKCP (United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy).
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counseling.
Diploma in Adult Psychotherapy.
M.A in Psychoanalytic Studies.
UKCP registered Psychoanalytic Psychotherapist, Attachment Based.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Attachment and relational issues.
Fees are between £45-£75, with some low cost spaces available for those on a low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|