Clare Tilbrook BSc (Hons) Integrative Counselling
01603 871168 / 07837 971860
I offer a confidential space in which you can explore any difficulties that you may be facing with someone who will listen, who wont judge you, but will work alongside you to help you make sense of the problems that are causing you the difficulties.
Counselling sessions will last for one hour and it is a time for you to talk and be listened to, providing you with an opportunity to speak to someone outside of your immediate circle of family and friends. As a counsellor I work in partnership with clients in order to gain understanding and enable change.
Everyone’s situation is individual and unique to them. Some clients are able to resolve their issues quickly and may only have a few sessions. Others come for longer periods of time, depending on their situation. Weekly sessions are usually agreed to begin with, but you are in control of how often you come to see me. I work mainly during the day, but some evening appointments are available.
Counselling takes place from my home in Reepham.
Reepham is placed centrally between Norwich, Aylsham, Dereham and Fakenham, and is easily accessible from these and many other places.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling. Middlesex University
- Advanced Diploma Integrative Counselling. Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Diploma Integrative Counselling. Matrix College of Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- I am a Volunteer Counsellor in a charity for people who are experiencing mental health difficulties and emotional distress. I have worked with many clients over the three years that I have volunteered.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Individual and couple counselling sessions are £30 for 50 - 60 minutes.
Call or text me on my personal mobile: 07837 971860
Call my home phone: 01603 871168
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client