Clare Daly - One to one counselling in the Oldham, Rochdale and Manchester area.
23 Sam Road
0744 939 9946
Most of us take life's knocks, get straight back up and never really register how it has affected us. Sometimes, we might struggle to get back up and don't always know how best to help ourselves. This is where I can help.
We will work together to understand what is going on for you, work to your strengths and start to manage whatever life has thrown at you. Together, we can start to get you back in control of your life. We will work through those thoughts and feelings that we all experience as humans and most importantly, help you to feel better, fast.
What you can expect:
I offer one to one counselling from my office based in Diggle, Saddleworth, Oldham.
The thought of counselling can be quite daunting but gone are the days where you lie on a leather couch whilst a stranger writes on a notepad. You will be greeted into a warm, comfortable, safe space where together we will work for you. I also offer telephone counselling and home visits for those unable to travel.
Our sessions will last 50 minutes and we will work at your pace. Anything discussed will be held with care and in the strictest of confidence.
I am a fully qualified, experienced, Person Centred Counsellor with an Integrative approach. I am a fully insured and registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I receive regular professional supervision and take an active approach to my personal development to ensure I am up to date with the latest thinking.
I have extensive experience working with children and young people as well as adults. I also have specialist knowledge of the LGBTQ community.
Please do call me to discuss how I can help you. There’s no obligation to arrange an appointment; our phone call will focus on what's going on for you right now, and how I can help you. My number is 07449399946
The initial telephone conversation is free and you have no obligation to book an appointment.
One to one Counselling
All sessions last 50 minutes and cost £30. I have daytime, evening and weekend appointments available.
Please do not hesitate to contact me to see how we can begin to support you.
If you have any questions. I can be contacted via email; firstname.lastname@example.org or phone; 0744 939 9946.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Degree in Psychotherapy and Counselling Professional Practice (BACP Accredited)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology and Counselling - University of Salford
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Skills Certificate
- ASIST - Applied Suicide Intervention Training Skills
- TCI - Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Bereavement and Grief Counselling
- Working with the LGBTQ Community
- Diploma in Mindfulness (ongoing)
- Child Psychology - Level 3 CPD
- Child Safeguarding - Level 3 CPD
- Challenging Behaviour in Children and Young People - Diploma - CPD Accredited
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Photos & videos
Face to Face £30 per counselling hour. (50mins)
Couples £45 per counselling hour. (50mins)
Home Visits £30 per counselling hour (50mins) plus travel expenses. If your address is within a 5 mile radius of home office then there will be no charge.
Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions regarding fees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday - Saturday. Mornings and evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|