Clare Beasley, Counsellor, DIP.
I believe in the uniqueness of each individual and am committed to helping each client within the therapeutic relationship towards a more fulfilling life and a greater sense of self.
I have worked with people experiencing a broad range of difficulties including, anxiety, panic attacks, social anxiety, stress and depression primarily offering techniques in managing and overcoming these particular difficulties using a range therapies as well as exploring the deeper underlying issues they may be linked to.
Also relationship issues, divorce, loss and separation, bereavement, low mood, eating disorders, OCD and many others.
Therapeutic Counselling provides a safe space to explore personal and sometimes difficult painful feelings, thoughts and problems in a non-judgemental, accepting understanding confidential and supportive environment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling Level 4
- Neuro-linguistic programming Level 3
- Psychology Level 3
- Certificate in Counselling Studies Level 3
- Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 2
- 1.5 years experience working in an Agency, counselling from the age of 6 plus
- 1 year experience volunteering at Samaritans
- Currently working as a School Counsellor one day a week.
- Advance DBS checked.
- Individual member of the BACP
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Family issues
- Low self-confidence
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Individuals £40 a session
Students £25 a session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|