15 Highfield Road
I only work with clients who are overweight or have complex relationships with food (food phobias).
I also work with clients who are considering bariatric/weight loss surgery or who are post surgery.
I work with clients who have binge eating disorder.
If you want more information about the approach and testimonials please go to my website.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) Psychology and Sport Degree
- MSc Sport Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology
- Trained to deliver the 8 week Mindfulness based Cognitive Therapy
- Trained to deliver 16 course Youth Mindfulness
- Chartered Psychologist with British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Registered Practitioner with Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Face to face:
My assessment fee is £120 (75 minutes)
Follow up sessions are £100 per hour.
I offer an intensive online programme. Four 1 hour sessions for £250 and then fortnightly follow up sessions for £45 per month.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I work Monday, Tuesday and Thursday evening and Tuesday day time. I work face to face and online.
Types of client