Charlotte Pardy MA mBACP - Infinite Dimensions Wellbeing Therapies
People come for counselling for many reasons including:
- Wanting a New Direction in Life
- Panic Attacks
- Feeling Down
- Work-Related Problems
- Relationship Issues
- Low Confidence and Self-Esteem
- Wanting to Talk Things Through
- Feeling Dissatisfied
- Over-Thinking Things
If these sound familiar, counselling may be able to help you.
People come to see me because over the years I have worked with many clients of varying ages, backgrounds and cultures, some who spent a little time in counselling and others who needed longer. I have experience and knowledge of working with the wide range of issues that Clients bring, including all those listed above. I work with the whole person, body, mind and spirit. I do this because whatever we experience affects us on many levels, and that impact needs exploring so we can restore our relationship with ourselves and with the rest of the world.
Having studied Eastern and Western models of the mind extensively, completed an MA in contemporary therapeutic counselling and with over 9 years experience in counselling and meditation, I have the skills and expertise to help you work through your issues to enable you to lead a more fulfilling life. by giving you a safe space to discover yourself and what you want from life. To heal and come to terms with what’s happened in the past so you can become the person you want to be.
Ultimately all the therapies I offer are there to help you have a better relationship with your Self. I do this because in my work I have seen how often we are kinder, more compassionate and forgiving of others and how harsh we are to ourselves. This way of being holds us back from being our best, feeling fulfilled and happy.
Clients really value their time with me and the service I provide. In the words of my clients:
'The counselling has really helped me talk and open up about problems that had been upsetting me for years. Talking about them has helped me to release them and feel much happier in my life.'
AC Former Client.
'Charlotte is someone who has a lot of time for people regardless of background or their issues and this comes across well in her work. The work is tailored to the individual and their needs and updated to reflect any feedback given or change in circumstance. The techniques taught will certainly assist anyone, no matter how new to meditation, to be calmer and more in tune with themselves.'
Cristian Ludewig Former Meditation Client.
'Thank you for working with me and making such a beneficial difference to my life.'
AB Former Counselling Client
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about the work I do with Clients and if it's right for you, give me a call on 07941 259272 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, I am always happy to talk.
The Counselling Process
For those who are new to counselling, the process can be a little daunting and you may not know what to expect. Below I have written a bit about the process I use to give you a flavour of how we might work together and the counselling options I can offer:
- Following your initial contact we will arrange a 40 minute initial appointment, where we can decide if we can work together and look at what your needs and hopes for counselling are. Initial appointments are FREE.
- During your time at Infinite Dimensions we will speak each week to give you the time and space to look at the things you would like to change in your life, to discuss and work through any issues or memories that are troubling you and to ultimately enable you to move on and have a better relationship with yourself .
- Counselling may be Short-Term for a fixed number of sessions (usually between 6 or 12 weeks) looking at a specific problem or issue, or longer-term for those with deep-rooted, ongoing or complex issues, where we can work together for as long as you require.
- I deliver my counselling services flexibly so that I can accommodate those who work shifts or have to travel abroad for work. This means I can work with you on the telephone or via Skype.
You can find out more about Infinite Dimensions and my philosophy on my website, where you can also download some FREE self-help sheets for common issues such as anxiety, depression and stress.
I work with counselling students who need to attend therapy as part of their course requirements, this can be done over the telephone or face to face at my consulting room in Tring. Please call to discuss your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a wide range of experience and training:
- MA in Contemporary Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Teaching Meditation
- Telephone Counselling Training CPD
- Using Ecopsychology When Counselling Adolescents CPD
- The Art of Viniyoga (Meditation and Eastern Philosophy) CPD
- Volunteer Counsellor at a young peoples agency in Hemel Hempstead
- Volunteer Counsellor at an adults agency in Chesham
- Counselling Coordinator at a young peoples agency in Hemel Hempstead
- Private practice
I have over 9 years experience of working with Clients from a wide range of backgrounds and ages including working within an agency setting as a Counselling Coordinator. In my private practice I work with clients from the age of 16 upwards for individual telephone, Skype or face to face counselling. This allows me to work with you in a way that suits you.
I have experience of working with a wide range of issues including: bereavement, spirituality, abuse, family difficulties, relationship issues, depression, anxiety, loss, difficulties at work or school, self-harming, anger, stress, psycho-somatic symptoms and self-esteem.
I am fully insured, I have an enhanced DBS check for work with vulnerable adults and young people, and am a registered member of the BACP (The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy), and I abide by their Ethical Framework for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Meditation and mindfulness.
FREE initial appointment for those who find me on counselling directory
£35 for telephone or Skype counselling
£50 for face to face counselling (I have a sliding scale of fees for those on lower incomes)
£3 for the meditation development group
£35 for an individual meditation session
Short meditation courses are also available please see my website: www.infinitedimensions.co.uk for details.
I do charge for missed sessions, as I will hold the space for you until you return.
As I work part-time I have a 24 hour messaging service for you to leave your name and number, although I am usually about between 10am and 6pm. I aim to return calls and emails as soon as possible.
Counselling sessions are for 50 minutes and are arranged at a time to suit you, I have daytime and evening times available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and evening appointments available.
Types of client