Charlotte Fox Weber, UKCP reg, MBACP
The School Of Life
70 Marchmont Street
I am a fully qualified, UKCP registered and MBACP integrative psychotherapist and counsellor. I work in a way that is collaborative and relational, in both time-limited and longer term therapy.
In my development as a practitioner I have drawn from a number of principal theories and practices, notably attachment theory, psychoanalysis, and humanistic psychology.
I am interested in listening to you and trying to help you understand how experiences affect your way of viewing yourself and relating to others. Together we can think in a different way about your past, present and future. The therapeutic relationship will help you make your own choices and live your life more fully.
I started and run the psychotherapy service at The School of Life. Please see further information here: http://www.theschooloflife.com/london/shop/tsol-psychotherapy/. I also run workshops and teach classes on a range of topics.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an integrative psychotherapist and the Head of Psychotherapy at The School of Life, where I started the psychotherapy service. I worked in private practice for a number of years and was a psychotherapist at St. Thomas’ Hospital. I have worked as a counsellor and psychotherapist in the NHS and in businesses, schools and agencies, including a crisis intervention team at the Maudsley Hospital, King's College Hospital, where I worked with patients and relatives of patients dealing with medical problems, trauma and bereavement, The Centre for Better Health, and North East London Foundation Trust.
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy, Regent’s College School of Psychotherapy & Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy, Regent's College School of Psychotherapy & Counselling Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy, Westminster Pastoral Foundation (WPF)
- Psychoanalytic Studies (M16) at the Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust
- Certificate in Emotion Focused Therapy, EFT summit
- BA in English & Philosophy (Hons. 2:1) The University of Bristol
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have a special interest in self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Jungian therapy
- Person-centred therapy
I am not currently taking on more psychotherapy clients at the moment. But I run workshops and events on a range of topics so please get in touch if you are interested or would like to enquire about waiting times for therapy.
To make an initial appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07861601085. I will try and reply to your e-mail or phone message within 24 hours.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I run a number of classes and events so please enquire if you would like to book a place or want more information
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|