Charlotte Day - Blossom Fields Counselling
106 Longridge Way
Weston Super Mare
In life we all go through difficult times, somtimes we don't know where to turn or how to begin to heal.
Blossom fields can offer you the space, time, support and additional skills to help you move forward into a more mindful life.
I am a proffesional, qualified and experainced counseller, I offer affordable counselling and consessions are available for individuals on lower incomes.
Contact me for more infomation, everything is private and confidential.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 and 5 diploma in counselling and psychotherapy for adults.
- Level 2 counselling skills for children and young people.
- Level 2 mentoring skills ( I have won a award for outstanding contribution for my mentoring work from north somerset council.)
- Caring for people "sharing and learning" this includes..
- Creativity and addiction
- Evolution of empathy
- Posnatal depression-current challenges
- The practionars body in counselling and psychotherapy
My training is on going, and I am regurly supervised to support me in bettering my practice. I am also a member of the BACP.
Ongoing and personal training
- Mindfullness practice.
- I have worked voulantry at New dawn counselling.
- I have had my own personal experainces, with anxiety, depression and trauma.
- Junction 21 north somerset council-mentoring- working with young adults 13-21.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer mindfulness practice, freeing your true self, managing difficult emotions, freeing yourself from trauma, finding a healthy balance and truly loving you.
I also have experaince and knowledge about hormone inbalance, premenapause, premature menopause and menapuse itself. I offer counselling and advice for women who are facing these issues.
Photos & videos
First intial assesment-£20, for 30 mintues.
This allows both of us to see if we can work together.
Sessions are £40 for 1 hour
young people £30 for 1 hour
Students are £30 for 1 hour
Concessions are available for those on low incomes
Block sessions of 6, paid upfront and in full will cost you only £200
If you call and I don't answer, please feel free to leave a message which is confidential.
Please state what time is best for you to call you back and I aim to get back to you ASAP.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon...and remember a journey with a thousand miles starts with one single step..so take that first step and call Blossom fields today xx
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I have available sessions Mondays and Tuesdays, and some evenings, contact me for available sessions
Types of client