Feeling low? Not quite yourself? Has making decisions suddenly become too much? Or are you questioning where you are in life and how past decisions have impacted? It might be time to talk about it to a professional.
I am an integrative trained therapist offering counselling and psychotherapy to adults and young adults. I ensure a confidential and safe environment for you to explore your problems and feelings as well as offering practical options to work through your feelings.
I offer both short and long term therapy and specialise in new mothers who might be struggling with their new role in motherhood and need support in those crucial first few months.
I am a Member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) and the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
Training, qualifications & experience
- IAPT and NHS psychotherapist
- Advanced Dipoloma in Integrative Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma Counselling and Psychotherapy, Regents University London School of Psychotherapy & Psychology
- Foundation Certificate, Regents University London School of Psychotherapy & Psychology
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling CPCAB
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Please contact me for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Concessions are available.
Please contact me to discuss your needs and requirements and to organise an initial assessment.
I offer both short term and longer term therapy.
Online, telephone therapy and home visits available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client