Dr Caroline Burrow PhD, DClinPsy, CPsychol
Based in Tong, Shropshire Northern Meadow Therapy offers:
- Individual psychotherapy with a clinical psychologist (Chartered with British Psychological Society and registered as a practitioner psychologist with the Health & Care Professions Council)
- Personal development (individual and group programmes)
- Equine facilitated psychotherapy
- Introductory courses in Mindfulness
- Relaxation sessions
- Assessment and report writing services
I work with people to help them to overcome difficulties including.....
•Low self esteem & self worth
•Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
•Living with/adjusting to injury, chronic or terminal illness
•Chronic pain management
Personal development can help people to understand themselves better and to develop skills such as assertiveness, confidence building, relationship skills, and other valuable life skills.
Equine facilitated psychotherapy is a type of experiential therapy where clients interact with horses instead of engaging in conventional talking therapy. It can be very helpful for people who find it difficult to talk about their emotions.
Please contact Caroline by email or on 07580644122 for an informal chat about your needs, further information or to book an appointment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the British Psychological Society
- Registered Practitioner Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Equine Facilitated Psychotherapist & Eponaquest® Instructor
Dr Caroline Burrow is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist, who trained at Birmingham University, UK. She also has a PhD in Neurophysiology and has trained in the Eponaquest® approach of Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy.
She has been providing psychological therapy and counselling for over 10 years within the NHS and Charitable settings. She has experience of working with a wide range of difficulites including anxiety, depression, PTSD, life-changing injuries, chronic and terminal illness.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
Please contact Caroline by email or on 07580644122 to discuss fees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|