Brian Turner BA (Hons.) (Dip Hyp CS, Adv. Dip. PsyC, Dip. CST, MASC CBT.)
35 Peterson Road
- Is work related stress affecting your life?
- Worried about your health?
- Is anxiety a barrier that is stopping you achieving what you want out of life?
- Do you feel misunderstood and that no one understands your feelings?
Let me help you to know your mind better.
My name is Brian Turner, and I am a fully qualified psychotherapist. I am a therapist who believes in combining therapies and techniques to promote an active well-being in all of my clients, allowing them to begin again.I am focused on providing the best therapeutic care for anxiety based conditions and do so at an affordable price.
The services I offer are designed to take away your stresses and anxieties of everyday life and I provide all of my clients the opportunity to challenge their unwanted behaviours by looking deeply at the past and present to focus on the future that you deserve.
I have had great success with resolving unwanted habits, and thought patterns. I do so by not only by dealing with presenting issues but also explore the "why", or reason you have your unwanted behaviour, thus providing a more successful course of treatment.
If you are a person who has something that they would like to change; allowing a refreshing and invigorating start to life, feeling free from unwanted thinking and habits, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Hypnotherapy & Counselling Skills (Dip. Hyp CS)
Diploma in Counselling Skills & Theory (Dip CST.)
Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (Ad. Dip. PsyC)
Certification in Hypnotherapy supervision (GHR)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Jungian therapy
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation (phone 30 mins)
Counselling Session / Face to Face
Counselling Email (per therapeutic email)
Email Counselling (x10 emails + 20% discount)
CBT Email (bulk buy x10 +20% discount)
- Online and telephone counselling
- The benefits of counselling in resolving anxiety conditions
- Mindfulness - an introduction
Assistance with costs
Phoenix Therapy is proud to have an affiliation with WDHCS.
WDHCS has a limited number of bursaries available for people in the West Yorkshire area who wish to access health services but cannot due to financial reasons. The bursary has a value of up to £500 (12 x 1 hour session of therapy) per person to be spent on health treatments. By working together with my clients can help you apply for a bursary; this is no guarantee of acceptance but a cases will be processed on an individual basis.
If you have any further questions about this bursary or anything please feel free to contact me.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|