Bogumila Malinowska MA, MBACP registerd
Healthy Living Centre
95 Southwark Park Road
07742979050 / 07742 979050
I am a complementary,holistic zen,PC ,empowering my clients therapist/counsellor,authorised zen teacher.I work in N4 and SE in London with great trust that I can help people to improve they lives.
I believe that person has internal power to overcome all-even the most difficult problems and situations,patterns,obsessions, behavioural ways and compulsions and addictions ,the way of thinking, self talks, perfectionism.
I see the person as a whole not only through the "issues"-problems.I think everyone has power to heal,develop and grow infinitively with the help of skilful counsellor/therapist and internal work.I think therapeutic relationship has tremendously healing power.
I believe there is more about human then medical diagnose, what other people think about you and even what you think about yourself. I see the person as a whole with powerful true self , not only via the perspective of problems and "issues"
Some people who are looking beyond judgement may find my service helpful.I like to work both with male and female clients as I think I can empower different groups of clients from very different backgrounds.
I speak additionally Polish language fluently and understand Slovak and Russian languages.
Counselling will help you to change your patterns,obsessions in terms of your anxiety,depression, relationship and family problems,perfectionism,complicated family dynamic, bereavement, other types of loss, low self-esteem, life's imbalances, fear of change, attachment anxiety, poor confidence, work-related problems,addictions(to substances,emotional addictions,behavioral addictions,workoholism , sex,gambling,shopping, internet addictions, feeling stuck, depression, addictions, obsessive worries, compulsive behaviour, lack of creativity, eating problems, cancer, concentration and focusing difficulties, insomnia, improving investment of your energy in daily life, existential turning points and crises, feelings of emptiness and unclear life directions, and parental questions.I am good with supporting single parenting in all stages as well as children of single parents.My service can also help you to go through empty nest syndrome as we know-Symptoms of empty nest syndrome can include depression, a sense of loss of purpose, feelings of rejection, or worry, stress, and anxiety over the child's welfare. Parents who experience empty nest syndrome often question whether or not they have prepared adequately for their child to live independently.My service will support parents and leaving children.I am helping also people with dementia in all stages and family members of the person with Alzhimer, cancer,difficult infections and other illness. We all may have someone with dementia and there is not guarantee that dementia won't happen to us.
communicating with people with dementia is an art based on heart and good skills.
Reduce fees are available for unemployed with very low income and students.
Training, qualifications & experience
2017 Mosac -Mothers of Children sexually abused organisation. working style with families of children and young people sexually abused -10 weeks training
2014 - 2016 BACP accredited Counselling Foundation Degree, Middlesex University2013 - 2014 Counselling Skills level 2, The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London
- 2012 - 2013 Introduction to Counselling Skills, London City Lit College
- 2008 - 2009 Kwan Um School of Zen teaching authorisation, Berlin/Warsaw
- 2008 - 2009 IVAC Voluntary Organisation Management Certificate, London
- 2000 - 2003 Further Teaching Diploma Degree, Poland
- 1979 - 1988 Master Degree in Teaching and Pedagogical Studies, Poland
2017 Mosac-working with non-abusive parents and people who are related to the sexually abused children and young people/40 hours
- 2015 Workshop about working with LGBTQ people at Westminster Drug Project
- 2015 The City and East London Bereavement Service - training
- 2014 – present Introductory Workshop for new Counsellors, Place2Be, London
- 2013 Child Protection Certificate Course, London
- 2012 Challenging behaviour therapy for young people, London
- 2009 Charity Management Course, RSAC, London
- 2009 Certificate in Personal Coaching, London Coaching Academy
- 2017 Supervisor/Mentor of forensic psychology' student at Higher School of Psychology, Dolnoslaska Wyzsza Szkola
- 2017-mentor and member of the Council of international Kwan Um School of zen , teachers' educator and social media ethical supervisor
- 2015 -until present Counsellor volunteer at age.uk. elderly people with trauma, DV, dementia and mental health problems
- Age -uk Group therapy
- 2015 Counsellor at Westminster Drug Project
- 2015 Counsellor at Six Form Bales College with young people
- 2009 - present Zen Teacher Dharma Master/Authorised with koans Kwan Um School of Zen, London, Berlin, Seoul, Boston
- 2003 – 2006 Founder of the London Zen Centre, London
- 2003 Centre for people with alcohol and drug-related problems, Pila, Poland
- 2000 – 2003 Polish Language Teacher, Pila, Poland
- 1986 – 2000 Manager of an after school youth club, Pila, Poland - working with young people with challenging behaviour
- 1987 – 1989 Trainee Therapist, Rehabilitation Centre for people with an alcohol addiction,Poland
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I am a complementary therapist .I am successful working with people suffer schizophrenia, abuse,depression bereavement,panic attacks,work problems and money problems , relations and marriage problems.Struggling and worries around parenthood.Empty nest and attachment problems I will see you as a whole person , not only via perspective of your "issues" or problems. I will help you to be in touch with your true self which is always balanced, happy , full of wisdom,playful and relaxed My way of self development,my personality , the way I work and my zen background help you to feel comfort,to open up much easier ,to feel trust and confidence while being in the counselling room from the very beginning of therapeutic relationship
It will help you to go through your experiences,to make sense of your all experiences and to use all you life's sorces and experiences to build up joyful , fullfiled and meaningful life rather then feelings of lose , gulit , worthlessnes , meaningless.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Family/systemic therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Human Givens psychotherapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Other therapies
- Person-centred therapy
Photos & videos
Payment will be at the end of each session. In the case of changed circumstances or hardship, the fee can be discussed and reviewed. I also perform an annual review of fees and will give you advanced notice of any change in the fee. Skype counselling is available for clients outside London and the country.
The most likely payment is £35/£55 - 50-minutes session depends on the counselling place where I will counsel you which can be in North, South, or Central London as well as on your income. If you would like counselling a few times a week, this could be arranged at a lower price. Couple counselling £70/£90 - 50 minutes.
I am a complementary therapist/counsellor,authorised zen teacher with in N4 and SE in London with great trust that I can help people to improve they lives.I believe with person power to overcome all , even the most difficult problems and situations.I see the person as a whole not only throught the "issues"-problems.
Counselling centres on listening to you, and assisting you.I offer unique techniques based on my zen experiences and trough focusing person can learn to experience every moment in life in full
You determine which issue regarding your childhood and/or adulthood you discuss.
An objective of counselling is to help you to talk about a difficulty and discover a way forward that is appropriate for you.It will you help to change old patterns and to focus on your goals in order to experience success and satisfaction in all different areas of your life.
It will let your life be joyful and meaningful.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Polish, Slovak / Russian (understood)|
Availability-most of the days.I work in the mornings and day-time and evenings. 8pm -the last appointment.I do counsel in North N4 and SouthSE London.Rooms are suitable for disabled clients.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|