Bindi Beyer MBACP (Reg) FdSc.Couns, Dip Couns. Melksham and Trowbridge Area
Melksham Family Chiropractic Centre
5 Spa Road
07967 390592 (confidential voicemail)
We all have times in our lives when we need to pause and reflect. Perhaps you need help coming to terms with a recent life event or a past trauma. Or you may be aware of certain patterns in your life that you would like to explore.
Whatever it is I can offer short-term counselling for solution-focused work, or long-term therapy for a deeper exploration and understanding of your self.
The idea of seeing a counsellor may seem daunting and scary, however I provide a positive and safe environment that is free from judgement or prejudice. Once you have taken that step I'm sure you will find it to be a life-enhancing experience and an invaluable investment in yourself.
As an Integrative Humanistic practitioner I use a number of different approaches to help you express yourself and make the most of your counselling experience.
Home visits are available for those who find leaving their home a challenge.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Foundation Degree in Humanistic Counselling (Bath Spa University).
• Level 5 Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB).
• Registered member of the BACP.
• 3 years experience as a counsellor for a mental health charity.
• 7 years working in the care industry supporting elderly and vulnerable people and their carers.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Although I work with a wide range of psychological issues I have particular interest in carer support, self-esteem issues and hearing voices.
£40 per 50 minute session.
Concessions apply so please ask.
Home visits negotiable.
I also have a limited number of sessions available in Rode, Somerset, BA11.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
• Monday-Friday daytime. • Wednesday and Thursday evenings.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|