Belinda Moon MBACP (Registered)
I am a qualified, experienced counsellor with considerable experience in primary care counselling clients with a wide range of issues. I will provide you with a safe and supportive space where you can openly work through your issues without any fear of being judged thereby giving you the opportunity to reach a greater understanding of yourself and feel you have choices in the way you move forward with your life.
I work in an integrative way - the core of my practice is Person-Centred Therapy and I draw on other techniques and interventions such as Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Compassion Focused Therapy and Mindfulness. I recognise the uniqueness of each individual's experience and adapt my practice accordingly.
I offer both short and longer term counselling depending on your needs and at a frequency to suit you.
I am happy to discuss any queries you may have about counselling.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Counselling Studies (Distinction) 2012
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling 2008
- BA (Hons) Psychology 1997
Continuing Professional Development
- Pluralistic Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Mindfulness and Individual Therapy
- Introduction to Compassion Focused Therapy For Shame and Self-Critical Difficulties
- Skills for Managing Self Harm and Suicide
- Safeguarding Children Level 2 Training
- Various Books
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£35 for 60 minutes
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client