Anna Dallavalle, Fd Couns, Relate Cert, MBACP (Accred)
07954 099 770
I am a Registered Accredited Counsellor with The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and I work both with individuals and couples on a wide range of issues including anxiety, depression, bereavement or improving the quality of your relationships.
I offer face to face counselling in a quiet and comfortable setting in Morpeth and provide short and long term support depending on your needs. I use a variety of approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), systemic therapy and solution focused therapy. I can help you work through anxiety and depression as well as relationship difficulties, low self esteem and other issues..
Evening and weekend appointments are available.
For more information about how I work, please visit my website www.steppingstonesne.co.uk
Why emotional wellbeing matters
When we think of counselling we normally see it as a last resort, when everything else has failed and we don't know what else to do. Counselling can offer a unique opportunity for us to develop our emotional intelligence and learn new skills which will equip us to deal with what life throws at us more easily. Most of us look after our physical wellbeing as well as we can: we go to the gym, try to follow a healthy diet. Hobbies and interests keep our minds alert and dynamic. Counselling can help us understand and harness our emotions to our advantage and through this can greatly enhance our quality of life.
If you would like to find out more about counselling, you can contact me either on the phone or via email and we can set up an initial appointment where we can discuss your goals for counselling and how I can help. This is a free 30 minutes appointment and there is no obligation on your part to come back for further sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Couple Counselling with Relate
- 7 years' experience working with couples and individuals at Relate North Tyneside
- Foundation Degree in Counselling (CBT)
- Accredited with BACP
- 1 year working within student counselling services at Durham University
- 6 years working within a GP surgery in Northumberland
- I have my own private practice in Morpeth
- I develop and run a variety of workshops to address everyday issues which affect our quality of life (lack of assertiveness, self-esteem, anger...)
- I write a monthly column in the local press to raise awareness of emotional wellbeing
- Spokesperson for BACP
I have extensive experience of helping women and couples address the emotional symptoms of the menopause and develop a stronger relationship.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Emotional wellbeing during the menopause
If you are not sure whether counselling is for you, I offer a free initial consultation (30 minutes) either on the phone or in my clinic.
£45 per individual session (50 minutes)
£80 per couple (initial assessment 1 1/2 hour)
£55 per couple per session (50 minutes)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evening and Saturday morning appointments are also available
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|