Angela Steele MA Coun (MBACP)
I am a counselling psychotherapist based in Norwich, Norfolk, and I work with adults, young people and children from the age of 10.
People seek me out for all sorts of reasons, the most common, but often very confusing, is a feeling of unease about something within themselves. It can get difficult when you don’t really know why you feel that way, or even what it really means for you, you just know that something doesn’t feel right. That’s where I can help, counselling is about feeling safe and secure enough to express your feelings in a variety of different ways, such as art, play, or talking. Talking with someone who can help you unpick your issue, at your own pace, helping you to understand yourself, in partnership with a counsellor who can give you the conditions to allow you to help yourself.
I work with people who want to work through difficulties around;
Anxiety, depression, eating disorders, identity, gender, anger, sexual abuse, self-worth, confidence, relationships and sex.
Getting Started - Call/Text (07946 207902) or email me (email@example.com) to set up a free 30 minute initial telephone session. We can spend this time talking about what you want to get out of counselling, if you are happy to continue we can set up our first appointment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have a Masters Degree in Person Centred Counselling from the University of East Anglia.
- I have worked as a Trainee Trainer on the Certificate for Person Centred Counselling at the University of East Anglia.
- I have worked at City College Norwich Counselling Service, since 2013.
- Prior to becoming a Counselling Psychotherapist, I spent 7 years working with young people and families in a variety of different support and advocate roles.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Learning difficulties
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
£45 per 50 minute session.
Membership - MBACP (Reg)
I have an enhanced DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service), renewed in accordance with safeguarding legislation.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday and can work evenings