Angela McLellan BA (Hons), MBACP Reg.
Even getting to the stage of looking for a therapist can be difficult so you are already doing something great. I offer down to earth therapy in Ipswich. This may be in order to help you through difficult moments, loss or confusion or just the general struggles of being a human. My space is free of judgement or bias. I work with people and understand that everyone has different needs. Understanding, compassion and being genuine and honest are very important values and I bring them into my therapeutic work. I also have fun and am easy to talk to. My belief is that it is better to have a conversation in order to find out if I am the right therapist for you so please contact me to arrange a conversation.
If you want to talk further about how therapy or Psychosexual therapy may benefit you as an individual or as part a couple please contact me. I would be happy to answer any questions or concerns.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Trainee Psychosexual Therapist At present - The Centre for Psychosexual Health
- Certificate in Couples Counselling 2014 - The Grove
- BA (hons) 1st Degree 2013 - The Open University (Newham College London)
- FdA Integrative Counselling 2011 - University of East Anglia, University of Essex (UCS)
- Diploma Integrative Counselling 2009 - CAVA (West Suffolk College)
I have 7 years experience working with clients
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
If there is an issue not listed here and you would like to have an open honest discussion around whether I can help you, please get in touch.
Individuals 35+ Couples 55+ Groups and organisations - Contract basis
My fees are a sliding scale and I negotiate prices based on individual circumstances, including students and those on high or low income.
As I am a trainee for Psychosexual Therapy my fees are reduced, please call or check out my website for details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|