Angela Latchford-MNCS(Acc) Dip Hyp CS,Dip CP,Ad.Dip.CP
01992 465807 / 07889 789453
I have worked as a facilitator within mental health for many years. I am particularly passionate about helping people change their life for the better.
As a counselor I can offer you a safe, confidential and relaxing space to discuss your concerns and together we can look at options that may help you gain back control that you need to live your life in a complete way.
The time to change program has done much to reduce the stigma around mental health and talking therapies which allows clients to explore their feelings and emotions.
Making your appointment is the first step to gaining control back in your life allowing you to live everyday rather than to exist.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma Counselling & Psychotherapy Dip CP.
- Diploma Hypnotherapy Dip.Hip CS.
- Diploma Cognitive behavoural Therapy.
- Advanced Diploma Psychotherapy Ad.Dip.PsychC.
- Diploma Psychology Associated Stress Counselling.
- Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Institute of Counselling.
- MNCS (Acc). Registered Member (National Counselling Society)
- AVR; (Accredited Voluntary Member) Government Register.
- Police Checked; DBS
- Fully Insured; Annual renew
- Sign Language – BSL Communicator
Fully accredited member of the National Counselling Society and AVR; Government approved Accredited Voluntary Register; Accredited Member Status (MNCS Acc).
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
My fees are £40.00-£45.00 per 50 mins.
I really want to help you, If you are in financial difficulty, I can reduce my rates to start from £25. I would be happy to discuss this with you further. Please do not let finance be a reason to not seek the help that you need or hesitate to contact me if you would like to talk.
In my years of working within mental health/practice to date, I have seen many transformations taken place, clients often say they wish they had done it sooner. Please do not keep putting of your chance to live your life. Counselling could help change your life too. I look forward to your call.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client