Andrew Potter - Novo Counselling, Bromley
200-202 High Street
0800 612 4426
I am a CBT counsellor with a BSc Hons Degree 1st class and a Diploma in Integrative Counselling; I also have experience of Mindfulness Therapy. My training and experience enable me to offer the most appropriate therapy for your presenting issues.
CBT is a counselling technique that explores the way you view and manage your own difficulties. These issues may have developed recently or from some time in the past. Counselling enables you to manage your emotions, your thoughts, and behaviour and change the way you think, feel and behave.
I can help you with anxiety, depression, stress, low mood, low self-esteem, addictions, OCD, panic disorders, PTSD, phobias and relationship issues; along with many other issues that you may be experiencing.
I am a member of the BABCP and BACP and work within its ethical framework for good practice. More than this I'll work with you in a safe, confidential and empathetic style. I have many years experience working with long-term clients and also in the short term IAPT service.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (1st class)
- Diploma Integrative Counselling
- Mindfulness Therapy
- MBACP (Registered Member)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Photos & videos
I'm a Tier Two Counsellor.
Tier Two - Sessions from £55 for one-to-one counselling for adults, teenagers and children, Couples Counselling and Family Counselling for two parties.
- All major Credit and Debit cards accepted, except American Express. Transactions will be discretely listed on your account as “NT Billing”
- Session duration is typically 50-minutes or longer where three or more parties are involved.
- Counselling requires a commitment to weekly sessions and our standard cancellation policy applies
I work at Novo Counselling please the link more information about the organisation here.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Friday: 8am to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9am to 5pm
Mon-Thur 9am - 9pm
Fri 9am - 5pm
Sat & Sun Closed
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|