Andrew Matthews BSc MA MBACP
07402 690 600 / 07402 690 600
Have you ever been truly listened to and had the opportunity to live the life you deserve ?
I am an experienced counsellor and psychotherapist based in the coastal town of Broadstairs, Kent.
My integrative person-centred approach involves us working together to find the best possible outcome for you as an individual or as a couple.
Our work can explore any of your concerns which may include issues with abuse, sadness, anxiety, shame, depression, sex and sexuality.
I believe well-being and happiness is possible when we are true to ourselves and have relationships that are genuine.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (B.A.C.P.)
- Academic and training qualifications related to professional Counselling and Psychotherapy:
- MA Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of Roehampton, London
- BSc (hons) Psychology, Birkbeck, London
- Diploma Applied Psychology, Birkbeck, London
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
In recognition of making therapy more widely available I operate a fee sliding scale.
I charge £45 - £60 for Individuals and £55 - £70 for Couples.
Our initial session is free of charge and an opportunity for us to discuss your situation.
Therapy can be either short or long-term with no minimum or maximum number of sessions.
Private practice conveniently located near Broadstairs railway station and local bus stops.
Off-street parking is available.
Embracing and encouraging diversity.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|