Amanda Pearce (MBACP) PG (Dip) Counsellor
A P Counselling
10 St Andrew's Crescent
CENTRAL CARDIFF LOCATION
- experiencing unwelcome anxiety?
- feeling unhappy/sad?
- wanting a change in your life? Maybe you've made a new years resolution to make that change and would like some support in doing this
- experiencing depression?
- noticing unhealthy patterns in your relationships?
- struggling with a loss or bereavement?
Whatever it may be, counselling offers you a safe, non-judgemental space to explore these difficulties and work on ways in which you would like things to change.
I am offering counselling that is tailored to your needs and goals. I am very fortunate to have a therapy room with a great comfortable space, based in the centre of Cardiff.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified, insured counsellor and a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling Skills (BACP Accredited)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BA (Hons) Degree in Counselling and Psychology.
I am committed to continuing my professional development and I do so by attending regular workshops, training days etc.
My approach to counselling is best described as a relational integrative model. To me that means I have been trained to blend theory and techniques from the humanistic (person-centred), psychodynamic and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) schools of psychotherapy. This allows me to tailor my approach to work with you in a way that best suits your individual needs and goals.
I began my experience of face to face client work 5 years ago and since then i have worked for several organisations, including charity, hospital and private practice settings. I also currently voluntarily manage a counselling charity in Newport.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
£40 per 50 minute session
- Comfortable office in a converted period building - Central City Location with excellent transport links.
- 5 minute walk from Cardiff Queen Street train station.
- Pay and display parking outside
- Weekend and evening sessions available
Unfortunately the building does not offer disabled access (Second Floor Office)
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Sunday 10 am -8pm Please contact me for availability and booking
Types of client