Allison Kearney, IACP, Dip,FdSc Counselling.
07738075080 / 07738075080
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile,I am a qualified Counsellor, and a member of the IACP. ( Irish Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists)
Coming to counselling can seem daunting in the beginning, but talking to a qualified therapist will help with issues such as:
- Anxieties, depression, unresolved issues, anger management, loneliness, and low self-esteem.
- Stress, health problems, traumatic events, post- natal depression, and work conflict.
- Relationship conflict, divorce, or separation.
- Personal development decisions about identity or life direction.
- For a full list of areas I can deal with please see the 'areas covered' section below.
- If you have any further questions regarding sessions and how the therapeutic hour works please get in touch
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc In Counselling.
- Diploma in Counselling.
- Certificate in Counselling.
- Training in Child Protection.
- I am a member of the Irish Association for Counsellors and Pyschotherapists (IACP).
- I have my own private practice, based at my home.
- I have my own professional indemnity insurance.
- I abide by the Data Protection Act 1998.
- I abide by the IACP ethical framework.
- I have my own private supervision to ensure my best practice.
- I have an up to date AccessNI Enhanced police check.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
£35 per counselling session. Discounts available for Students and Trainee Counsellors.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Mon 10am-9pm,Tues 10am-5pm and Wed 10am-3pm. Weekend and other evening appointments are available. Contact me at any time or leave a message via mobile,text,or email.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|