THE PRACTICE ROOMS
15-16 CASTLE STREET
I trained as a Counsellor nearly twenty years ago and then went on to train as a Psychotherapist at the Gestalt Centre in London. This was an in-depth training spanning seven years and I was trained in both individual and group psychotherapy. I have worked as a therapist in a variety of settings and I worked as a therapist in the NHS for over ten years.
About my service:
I offer individual and couples therapy in two locations; Sidford near Sidmouth and in central Exeter.
Sessions are held weekly and usually on an open ended basis, until a person feels they have resolved something satisfactorily within themselves.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Supervisors Training (Part 1), Gestalt Centre London, 2008/2009.
- Professional Training in Systemic Constellations Work, Constellations Work Training, 2007/2008.
- MA in Gestalt Psychotherapy, London Metropolitan University, 2005.
- Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy [Group & Individual], The Gestalt Centre London, 2004.
- UKCP Registration, United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy, 2004.
- BACP Accreditation, British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy, 1999; Senior Accreditation, 2007.
- Cert. Theory & Practice of Integrative Supervision, Kent Counselling & Psychotherapy Union, 1997.
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling, West Kent College, Tonbridge.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
My session fee for an individual is £45 in Sidmouth and £50 in Exeter.
For couples, it is £60 in Sidmouth and £70 in Exeter
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer individual supervision in Sidmouth and Exeter. .View supervision profile