Alison Graham MA, MBACP
01799 586796 / 07772755505
What can Counselling do for You?
We all experience difficulties at one time or another and sometimes these problems can seem quite overwhelming. Feeling heard and understood with empathy can help enhance your healing process, enabling you to discover the way forward.
I can offer you a secure and supportive space in which you can freely express and explore your issues and feelings without pressure or judgement. Together we would work towards developing new insights and understanding, restoring balance and well-being in your life.
My aim is to make you feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. With this in mind, I practice in a tranquil, private setting in the village of Great Sampford.There is plenty of free parking available.
It is extremely important to find a therapist who is right for you; I believe the relationship that develops between client and counsellor is the key to therapeutic change. Please do not hesitate to call me if you would like to ask any questions about how I work and also to get more of a sense of who I am.
I offer counselling services to adults, adolescents and children. As an Integral therapeutic Counsellor I draw on different approaches so that therapy can be tailored to suit individual client needs. I offer both short term and long term therapy; the pace and content of sessions is determined by the client.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully qualified counsellor specialising in child, adolescent and adult Individual Therapy.
- MA Psychodynamic Counselling. DIP HE Integral Therapeutic Counselling.
- Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Member of the Association of Independent Practitioners.
- School Counsellor.
- Counsellor for a charity supporting people with complex issues relating to alcohol and drug misuse.
- Special interests; Depression; Alcohol misuse; Working with Disordered Eating; Relational psychotherapy; Mental Imagery in Counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
My rate for an individual 50 minute counselling session is £45.
Please phone me to discuss concessions.
Evening appointments are available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer both daytime and evening appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|