I can offer you support during challenging and distressing times and a safe space where you can feel heard and understood and explore your thoughts and feelings without judgement. I have empowered many clients to find their inner strength and resources in order to achieve personal growth and improved self-esteem, alleviating anxiety, depression and feelings of being overwhelmed.
At heart I am a Person-Centred counsellor although I can also offer Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and have trained in Transactional Analysis. I can offer short or long-term counselling and have years of experience of working with adults of all ages on a wide range of issues. I am a fully qualified and accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, have a current DBS check and am fully insured. Please feel free to call with any questions you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Member BACP (Accred)
- Foundation Degree in Counselling (Person-Centred) at Warwickshire College/University of Worcestershire
- Postgraduate Introductory Practitioner Course in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy at Birmingham University
- Introduction to Transactional Analysis at Warwickshire College
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Life Coaching skills
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Hearing voices
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£38 per hour.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please note I will be out of the country until 24th October and unable to accept calls or texts in the meantime but will respond to email inquiries when I can.