Abigail Borquaye MBACP Registered
2 Beasleys Yard
Qualified Counsellor working within an integrative structure. My integrating model in counselling is fundamentally rooted within a client-centred framework, the focus on Relationship and family issues. I work with individuals or couples. I am a member of British Association for counselling and psychotherapy (MBACP)
I have been working and supporting women and family for years before training professionally as a counsellor. I work primarily with clients who have been referred by their GPs and a drop in session for clients with a wide range of problems in west London.
Helping you with relationships problems, loneliness, depression, domestic violence, bereavement, childhood abuse, neglect experience, forgiveness / bitterness, anger management, work related issue.
Specialised and deeply committed to working with women and family who have experienced abuse of any form or living with the loss of a loved one to drug/ alcohol addiction and experiencing stigmatisation, disgrace, isolation and the feeling of failing them.
- I offer a safe and confidential space for client to explore their fears.
- How I work
- Helping client move from A to B
- I can Offer Short or long term counselling
- I have appointments during the day, evening and weekends.
- I also have monthly supervision
Training, qualifications & experience
EFT. Emotional focus therapy
Systemic Therapy , Family / couples counselling
Adv.Dip.In therapeutic counselling
CBT workshop client with difficult issues
Working with young people
Addiction and Disorders
Suicide and self-harm
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Low self-esteem
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Personality disorders
Initial session and consultation from £40
- Individual £45 for 50 min session ---- ongoing
- Couples £ 60 for 1 hour ----- ongoing
- Family therapy £ 105 for 90min Max 3
- Individual £ 55 for 50 min session ---- ongoing
- Couples £ 70 for 1 hour ----- ongoing
- Family therapy £ 120.00 90 min Max 3
If you are unemployed or on Low income, and cannot afford to pay this fee. Please ask when you make contact.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client