Stefan Charidge: Counsellor, Supervisor & Auther of The Penny Model
01329 482502 / 07411 450950
We all have difficulties in our lives at times. No matter what your history or troubles now, I can offer a safe environment to help work things through so that your future can be more manageable and happier.
For some self-help on emotions: Do have a look at my book: www.thepennymodel.com
Also my phone app for anxiety: Break Free Anxiety. Available on both Android and Apple.
I am committed to providing counselling, psychotherapy and coaching in a safe, confidential and non-judgmental environment. I have been in practice for over 16 years and I am now available around the world via Skype, Face Time, Viber and by phone.
The main areas in which I help people:
- Anxiety (OCD, Panic Attacks, Phobias).
- Couples Counselling (where the focus is on: Being Heard and Understood)
- Anger management
- Emotional Intelligence (Groups and Individuals)
- Supervision (£ 50 per monthly session).
My practice is in Fareham. I also offer training days/evenings on topics such as emotional intelligence, anger management, gestalt theory, skills practice. Check out my website or email me for details.
Training, qualifications & experience
Author of The Penny Model: www.thepennymodel.com
- BACP Accredited Counsellor
- CPCAB Qualified Counselling Supervisor
- MBACP Registered
- UKRCP Registered
I hold a Counselling Diploma (Gestalt) and an RSA Certificate in Counselling and have completed an additional three years Psychotherapy training at the institute of Metanoia.
I have experience of working with a number of counselling environments:
Youth counselling service.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
£ 50.00 per 50 minute DAY TIME sessions (From 09.00 till 17.00 start times).
£ 55.00 per 50 minute evening sessions for individuals with starting times from 18.00.
£ 60.00 per 50 minute for couples DAY TIME (From 09.00 till 17.00 start times).
£ 65.00 per 50 minute for couples evening sessions starting from 18.00.
Variable fees for group training.
For couples and families: All sessions are paid for in advance via PayPal or Cheque.
Student and unemployed concessions available.
The focus of my work is to help you achieve greater awareness, which will offer you more options for the future (so that you don't end up doing the same old things/patterns within your relationships, at work, and how you get angry). This brings about change in your life.
Some client feedback:
· "What I got from the work "A new me, A new beginning, A new start"
· "It helped me understand so many things that I never really understood before."
· The biggest change was "Looking within me for the answers. I have always relied on others to tell me what to do".
· "You taught me how to finally trust myself and that is so empowering"
· "I can recommend this type of work because "It gets to the core issues"
Some group feed back:
· "I thought it was great, experientially informative"
· I enjoyed "The experiments and learning about myself but also hearing others"
· I enjoyed "The experiments and environment"
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Tuesday - Thursday 09.00 - 17.00 start times. Fridays 09.00 - 12.00 start times.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I have been a qualified supervisor for four years now and supervising for over seven (including the supervision of supervisors).View supervision profile