Angie Lozanova, Pg Dip M.B.A.C.P. (Accredited), U.K.R.C.P. Registered
Welwyn Garden City
01707 707957 / 07508 934271
- Hi, I'm Angie. I'm a Counsellor/Psychotherapist with over 25 year's worth of experience. Iwork with individuals, couples, families and organisations. I specialise in Anger-management, Addiction, Anxiety, Depression, Marriage Counselling, Panic Disorders, Relationships issues and Stress. I work face-to-face or worldwide via video counselling, Facetime, email or telephone.
- Take advantage of my FREE 15 minute telephone or video consultation to help you decide whether I am the person you'd like to work with.
- GROUP THERAPY available. A more affordable method of counselling for those on lower incomes
Why struggle alone with anxiety, depression, or a relationship issue? Counselling will help you find a way forward. It's proven that talking to a professional can help you resolve issues and enjoy your life. I provide a non-judgemental atmosphere where you'll discover the patterns of behaviour that are holding you back and making you repeat the same mistakes. If you are looking for someone caring, knowledgeable and committed to helping you, call me now on 01707 707957.
Perhaps your relationship is struggling? Maybe you are facing difficulties at work? Perhaps you feel stuck in grief or bereavement? Whatever the reason, I can help.
I also provide supervision to counsellors, barristers, solicitors and other people in emotionally-demanding jobs. The supervisory relationship is a very important one and finding the right supervisor is crucial. That's why I offer a FREE 30 minute face-to-face meeting to prospective supervisees so you can get an idea of how I work.
Mediation services available.
A selection of reviews from previous clients:
"If you have tried other counselling, don't give up! Not all counsellors and therapy is the same. I would thoroughly recommend Angie, she is very approachable and easy to work with."
"Angie has been an extremely good listener and is able to respond with clarity - she makes things sound so simple (in a good way) and allows you to see the wood through the trees. Her passion shines through about the work she does but also the people she works with, it's clear to see that not only does she understand, but she cares."
"As someone that has never been to counselling before, she put me at ease and made me feel incredibly welcome."
"Angie helped me to understand myself so much more than I ever have done. This has had a really positive effect on the way I feel about myself and the way I deal with particular situations."
"Choosing the person I wanted to speak to was one of the hardest parts of counselling. I chose Angie because of her warm and smiley photo and can now highly recommend her. She made me feel at ease from the moment I first spoke with her. Angie has actually changed my life and I will be forever grateful for it."
"Without the guidance of Angie, my husband and I would most certainly be divorced. Through many sessions we have reached a point where we can use the tools we learnt to deal with our marriage in a positive way. We are very thankful to Angie for being open, supportive and non-judgemental. I would say to anyone on the brink of a breakup or divorce- call Angie!!!!"
Check out more customer reviews on Freeindex. I'm ranked 1st out of 1,203 UK Counsellors http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28heart-2-herts-counselling%29_437002.htm
Or here: http://www.heart2herts-counselling.org/
You can read more about me on my company website too.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic and Person-Centred Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- OCN Accredited Parent Group Facilitator
- Counselling Supervisor
- Group Therapy Facilitator
- infertility and miscarriage support
- Specialist Substance Abuse and Addictions Worker
- Founder of the JLC Foundation - a Support Group for relatives of addicts
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Depression and Self Harm
- Community Cohesion and Equality Impact Assessment Training. Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Child protection training
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I also run events for other therapists, health professionals and the general public. Please ask for a program of events.
A Certificate of attendance will be issued for all events.
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
£60 for individuals
£90 for initial consultations, couples and families
Reductions sometimes available for people on low income or perhaps you'd like to consider group therapy,
I provide SUPERVISION to Counsellors, trainees and people in emotionally challenging jobs. Group and peer Supervision also available.
The relationship with your supervisor is very important so I offer the first half an hour for FREE so you can see if it's me you would like to work with.
30 minute FREE introductory session - £45 for 45 minutes thereafter. Reduced rates available to students on a low income or those just starting out in placements or private practice.
Group therapy is a powerful and affordable method of change. It's also an opportunity to see how others experience you, not only how you experience them. Ask me for more details.
Seminars, workshops and lectures available and tailored to individual needs.
Substance awareness talks given in Schools/Colleges/Universities.
Ask me for details of upcoming CPD events and networking groups.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime or evening appointments available - Monday to Thursday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Good supervision is crucial in this line of work.View supervision profile