Angie Lozanova M.B.A.C.P. (Accredited) and U.K.R.C.P. Registered
Welwyn Garden City
01707 707957 / 07508 934271
- Hi, I'm Angie. I have 25+ years experience working with individuals, couples and families. I specialise in Relationships issues, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Disorders, Stress, Anger-management and Addiction
- Take advantage of my FREE 15 minute telephone consultation to help you decide whether counselling is right for you
- GROUP THERAPY available. A more affordable method of counselling for those on lower incomes
I work face-to-face, via video conferencing, email or telephone.
Check out my customer reviews on Freeindex. I'm ranked 1st out of 1,153 UK Therapeutic Counsellors http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28heart-2-herts-counselling%29_437002.htm
It's proven that counselling helps. Talking to a professional can help you learn new coping strategies and better ways to manage your life. Therapy enables you to make sense of your life and see the patterns of behaviour that are holding you back. Perhaps your relationship is struggling? Maybe you are facing difficulties at work that are getting you down? Maybe you are stuck in some personal grief or bereavement. Whatever the reason, I can help.
I also provide supervision to counsellors, barristers, solicitors and other people in emotionally demanding jobs. The supervisory relationship is a very important one and finding the right supervisor is crucial. That's why I offer a FREE 30 minute face-to-face meeting so you can get an idea of how I work.
Mediation services available.
Pick up the phone today. 01707 707957. You'll soon be on your way to a happier life.
Read testimonies and more about me on my website here: http://www.heart2herts-counselling.org/
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic and Person-Centred Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- OCN Accredited Parent Group Facilitator
- Counselling Supervisor
- Group Therapy Facilitator
- Healthy Living Advisor
- infertility and miscarriage support
- Specialist Substance Abuse and Addictions Worker
- Founder of the JLC Foundation - a Support Group for relatives of addicts
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Depression and Self Harm
- Community Cohesion and Equality Impact Assessment Training. Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Child protection training
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I run group therapy sessions in Welwyn Garden City and Hatfield.
Group therapy is a powerful and affordable method of change. It's also an opportunity to see how others experience you, not only how you experience them.
I run events for other therapists, health professionals and he general public. The next three are listed below:
Working with The Suicidal person
In this workshop I'll explore the additional risks and complications present when you counsel or know someone you deem might be suicidal.
The mixture of theories, exercises, and case discussions will help you gain confidence to counsel and be supportive to your clients.
Venue: The Village Hall, Essendon
To book: Please email Angie on: email@example.com or telephone 07508 934271.
Fee: £75 - includes refreshments and lunch. You can make payment either by cheque or online. Email me for details
- How do you work with a suicidal person?
- What about those that don't threaten it?
- How do you risk assess?
- What are the warning signs?
- When should you enlist the help of other agencies?
This experiential workshop will address these questions and many more. I will be looking at real life cases and asking, "Could things have been done differently?" "How might you have responded? I'll also examine the different methods of suicide and look at who is at increased risk.
A Certificate of attendance for six hours will be issued. Book now for your place in this compelling workshop
Clients, Boundaries and Social Media
How can we keep our boundaries in a world of social media? Clients will try to find us on the internet. Does that mean we have to avoid social media altogether? Twitter, Facebook and other mediums are great business tools. I will explain how to get round this issue in this workshop. I will also be explaining the basics of technology for those of you that are flummoxed by this.
Venue will be in Essendon Village hall and cost is £75
We all know what a stressful time Christmas can be. I can also be a very lonely time for some. I shall be running a stress-busting day mid December. Just in time for Christmas! £30 including Coffee, tea and cakes. Register your interest now. £30 Essendon village hall
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
£60 for individuals
£90 for initial consultations, couples and families
Reductions sometimes available for people on low income or perhaps you'd like to consider group therapy,
30 minute FREE introductory £45 for 45 minutes thereafter. Reduced rates available
I also run weekly Group therapy in Hatfield.
SUPERVISION provided to Counsellors, trainees and people in emotionally challenging jobs, including group supervision. Group and peer Supervision also available. The relationship with your supervisor is very important. The first half an hour is FREE so you can "test it out."
Seminars, workshops and lectures available, tailored to individual needs.
Substance awareness talks given in Schools/Colleges/Universities.
Healthy Living Analysis
I'm in the process of starting a CPD and networking group. Ask me for details.
Contact me for information on Anxiety and Depression courses.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime or evening appointments available Monday to Thursday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I provide supervision to counsellors, other supervisors and anyone in emotionally challenging jobs.View supervision profile