Angie Lozanova MBACP (Accredited) and UKRCP Registered
Welwyn Garden City
01707 707957 / 07508 934271
- Hi, I'm Angie. I have over 25 years worth of experience working with individuals, couples and families. I specialise in Anxiety, Relationships issues, Depression, Marriage Counselling, Panic Disorders, Stress, Anger-management and Addiction I offer worldwide help via video counselling.
- Take advantage of my FREE 15 minute telephone or video consultation to help you decide whether counselling is the way forward for you and if I am the person you'd like to work with
- GROUP THERAPY available. A more affordable method of counselling for those on lower incomes
I work face-to-face, via video conferencing, email or telephone.
The start of the year can be a difficult time. Perhaps the thought of another year being exactly the same as the last one feels very disheartening. Maybe you can't see a way out of the difficulties you're facing at the moment. Don't suffer in silence. Pick up the phone today. It's proven that talking to a professional can help you learn better ways to manage your life. Therapy helps make sense of your life and shows you the patterns of behaviour that are holding you back. Perhaps your relationship is struggling? Maybe you are facing difficulties at work that are getting you down? You might feel stuck in some personal grief or bereavement. Whatever the reason, I can help. Pick up the phone today. 01707 707957. You'll soon be on your way to a happier life.
If you are looking for someone that is non-judgemental, knowledgeable and committed to helping you make the necessary changes, call me now.
I also provide supervision to counsellors, barristers, solicitors and other people in emotionally demanding jobs.
The supervisory relationship is a very important one and finding the right supervisor is crucial. That's why I offer a FREE 30 minute face-to-face meeting to prospective supervisees so you can get an idea of how I work.
Mediation services available.
A selection of reviews from previous clients:
"If you have tried other counselling, don't give up! Not all counsellors and therapy is the same. I would thoroughly recommend Angie, she is very approachable and easy to work with."
"Angie has been an extremely good listener and is able to respond with clarity - she makes things sound so simple (in a good way) and allows you to see the wood through the trees.
Her passion shines through about the work she does but also the people she works with, it's clear to see that not only does she understand, but she cares."
"As someone that has never been to counselling before, she put me at ease and made me feel incredibly welcome."
"Angie helped me to understand myself so much more than I ever have done. This has had a really positive effect on the way I feel about myself and the way I deal with particular situations."
"Choosing the person I wanted to speak to was one of the hardest parts of counselling. I chose Angie because of her warm and smiley photo and can now highly recommend her easy company and thoroughly helpful advice. She made me feel at ease from the moment that I first spoke with her and her space to talk in is extremely comfortable and laid back. She took the time to thoroughly understand my thoughts and feelings and made it easy to rationalise everything and break it down into things that were easier for me to work on. Angie has actually changed my life and I will be forever grateful for it and the friend I have gained."
"Without the guidance of Angie, my husband and I would most certainly be divorced. Through many sessions we have reached a point where we can use the tools we learnt to deal with our marriage in a positive way. We are very thankful to Angie for being open, supportive and non-judgemental. I would say to anyone on the brink of a breakup or divorce- call Angie!!!!"
Check out more customer reviews on Freeindex. I'm ranked 1st out of 1,203 UK Counsellors http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28heart-2-herts-counselling%29_437002.htm
Or here: http://www.heart2herts-counselling.org/
You can also read more about me on my company website
Training, qualifications & experience
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic and Person-Centred Counselling (BACP Accredited)
- OCN Accredited Parent Group Facilitator
- Counselling Supervisor
- Group Therapy Facilitator
- infertility and miscarriage support
- Specialist Substance Abuse and Addictions Worker
- Founder of the JLC Foundation - a Support Group for relatives of addicts
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Depression and Self Harm
- Community Cohesion and Equality Impact Assessment Training. Levels 1, 2 and 3.
- Child protection training
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I also run events for other therapists, health professionals and the general public. Please ask for a program of events.
A Certificate of attendance will be issued for all events.
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
£60 for individuals
£90 for initial consultations, couples and families
Reductions sometimes available for people on low income or perhaps you'd like to consider group therapy,
30 minute FREE introductory £45 for 45 minutes thereafter. Reduced rates available
I also run weekly Group therapy in Hatfield. Group therapy is a powerful and affordable method of change. It's also an opportunity to see how others experience you, not only how you experience them.
SUPERVISION provided to Counsellors, trainees and people in emotionally challenging jobs, including group supervision. Group and peer Supervision also available. The relationship with your supervisor is very important. The first half an hour is FREE so you can "test it out."
Seminars, workshops and lectures available, tailored to individual needs.
Substance awareness talks given in Schools/Colleges/Universities.
Healthy Living Analysis
I'm in the process of starting a CPD and networking group. Ask me for details.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime or evening appointments available - Monday to Thursday. Appointments in central London on Fridays.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I provide supervision to counsellors, other supervisors and anyone in emotionally challenging jobs.View supervision profile