I offer counselling for most issues, relational/integrative psychotherapy and personal development work. I have had a private practice in Luton since 1991, working mainly with individuals and couples.
Training, qualifications & experience
ABT Diploma, London, 1990. (Training 1989 - 1990).
Chiron Certificate in Holistic Psychotherapy, London, 1997. (Training 1992 -1997).
Somatic Trauma Therapy Certificate of Completion, London, 2001. (Training 2000 - 2001).
Chiron Diploma in Integrative Body Psychotherapy, London, 2008. Training 1997 - 2008).
UKCP Registered Psychotherapist.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Please contact me for details of current fees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client