I offer one-to-one counselling.
I use the humanistic person-centered approach including some Gestalt and Transactional analysis. I work intuitively and pull from the best of these approaches in a way that I feel best suits my client's needs.
I believe that we all have within us a motivating force that drives us towards positive change and growth.
The relationship that develops between us is an important part of the process, together we will work in a way that enables you to find your strengths, which in turn will allow you to make the choices and changes necessary to live a more beneficial life.
Confidentiality is key to my counselling approach and this would be discussed in more detail at our first meeting.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in person-centered counselling.
Qualification in Transactional analysis.
Experience with working in 6th form college, helping young people from age 16 and up.
Experience of working in a charitable organisation with people from all walks of life.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Personality disorders
My fees are £25 per session
Each session lasts fifty minutes.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please visit my website for availability & cost reductions.
Types of client