Janine Piccirella - Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Supervisor & Trainer
21 Trent Boulevard
07972 260 430
Hello, my name is Janine Piccirella. I am a qualified Psychotherapist, Supervisor & Trainer with UKCP Registaration & BACP Accreditation and qualified EMDR Therapist.
I work in private practice based in Lady Bay area of Nottingham. I offer confidential counselling for individuals, couples and groups.
I offer short, medium and long term therapy dependant on the needs of the individual. My practice is based in Lady Bay, Nottingham (NG2 5BB).
I work with people who are experiencing difficulties with the following:-
* Depression * Anxiety * Phobia * Stress/Post Traumatic Stress * Sexual Abuse * Relationship Difficulties * Death / Bereavement * Anger Management * Issues Around Eating * Work Related Issues * Gender Issues * Self Confidence Issues * Obsessive Thoughts and Behaviours - And many more.
The costs for each appointment is:-
Individual Counselling £45.00 per appointment (1 hour)
Couples Counselling £55.00 per appointment (1 hour)
EMDR Therapy £50.00 per appointment (1 hour)
Group Counselling (from) £25.00 per group meeting per person (2.5 hours)
Group Weekends £160 per person per weekend (12hrs in total) See 2016 e-book:
Why Contact Janine?
Integrity and a willingness to be honest and real with my clients are my main values as a therapist. These values help me to be genuine whilst being respectful and facilitating clients towards their therapy goal(s).
These values shape my style as a therapist, I believe that everyone as the right to expect open, honest and genuine dialogue that encourages recognition of different thoughts, feelings and behaviours. I respect individual uniqueness, whilst encouraging individuals to take responsibility for their own care, learning and development within a safe, boundaried and structured environment.
My focus is on the emotional health and well-being of each of the people work with and their sense of being OK within the session. With this I provide an impartial, non-judgmental and supportive environment in which I encourage individuals to grow through attaining greater individual independence, intimacy and spontaneity.
I offer a brief telephone consultation for us to talk about what you are bringing to therapy and to possibly arrange an appointment to meet face to face for an hour long consultation.
You are welcome to contact me without obligation, for more information or with any questions you may have about Counselling, Psychotherapy.
I am a qualified and experienced psychotherapist and counsellor at Masters Degree level and I am UKCP Registered and MBACP Accredited.
What type of therapy I use:-
Humanistic model: Transactional Analysis (TA) is a model of psychotherapy used for understanding human development and facilitating change to life patterns.
For further information:-
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA)
- PTSTA (P)
- Masters Degree in Psychotherapy
- PGCD - Diploma in Transactional Analysis
- Qualified EMDR Practitioner Training - EMDR Works
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- MBACP Accred.
- UKCP Registered. Psychotherapist & Supervisor
- Group Therapy Training
- Working with Couples
- Redecision Therapy Training
- Process Marothon Training
- Working with Victims of Sexual Abuse
- Working with Dealth and Dying
- TA 101
- Body Therapy Training
- Creative Therapy Training
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer monthly CPD events called 'United Therapies' at the bay therapy centr, lady bay Nottingham.
For more information about these workshops please visit the calendar of events page: http://www.baytherapycentre.com/page/events-calender
Photos & videos
- 20/05/17 - Process group therapy weekend
- 25/05/17 - United therapies workshop - men, intimacy and therapy
£45.00 Per hour Individual Counselling and Psychotherapy
£55.00 Per hour couples counselling and psychotherapy
£50.00 EMDR Therapy
£25.00 Per two and a half hours Group Counselling and Psychotherapy
***2017 Weekends Group Therapy Weekends***
For further information please take a look at our online booklet:
EAST MIDLANDS TA GATHERING
CPD EVENT - 9 WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE
30th September 2017
I am the chair of the East Midlands Transactional Analysis (TA) Gathering. I am a certified Transactional Analyst in Psychotherapy. I am also a PTSTA supervisor and Trainer in TA and hold UKCP registration & MBACP Accreditation.
It is a great pleasure and delight to be Chair of the East Midlands TA Gathering (EMTAG) held in my home town of Nottingham.
I am very passionate about TA and in developing this gathering; I aim to bring TA to the wider community and enable current member’s further opportunities for continued professional development. And… most importantly; another chance to 'be' together and learn from one another.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has supported me in the development of EMTAG. This includes; committee members and helpers, note speakers and workshop presenters. Together with our commitment and energies we have started the process of helping an acorn grow into an oak tree.
For more information please visit: www.emtag.co.uk
wcome video: https://m.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday - Friday
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|