Justyna Muller BACP Accredited
Bonnington Centre Community Association
11 Vauxhall Grove
I offer Counselling, Psychotherapy and Supervision. I work creatively with the experiences that you bring to the sessions to support you on your journey to self-discovery and healing. I have experience of working with many different life challenges. I support others in finding they own way to feel more empowered, accepting of themselves and confident.
Sometimes, the inner world and the world around us can feel very threatening and harsh, without offering much space to express our needs, pain or our love and passions. Sometimes, we are feeling inside that there is not enough nourishment to care and love for ourselves, to respect our needs and to value our opinions. By creating an accepting, non judgmental, empathic environment and using creative techniques I enable others to express they feelings that sometimes felt unbearable to express.
I also work with unconscious processes, not easily accessible or visible to you at present, but which maybe motivating your decisions and the way you relate to others. I may work with your creativity and use visualisation, dreams and paintings.
Training, qualifications & experience
MA in Psychotherapy and Healing accreditted by Middlesex University
Diploma in Supervision
Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling from the Mary Ward Centre.
I am a MBACP (Accred) and I abide by their Ethical Framework.
Additional training that influences the way I work
- Somatic Trauma Therapy with Babbette Rothschild
- Transitions at Re.Vision
- Essentials at the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust
- Paranoia Group Support Project at the Voice Collective Project
- Working with Dreams, and introduction to C G Jung at the Society for Psychology and Healing
- Voice Collective Group Facilitation Training at the Voice Collective
- Workshop on Anger
- Working With Refugees & Survivors of Organised Violence at the Minster Centre
- Thinking About Addiction at the Minster Centre
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I offer counselling in English and Polish
I charge £45 for 50 minutes session. Some concessions are available for students and those who are unable to pay the whole fee.
We all experience many different challenges, some new and some seem to repeat over and over again. By now you perhaps have developed ways to cope with most of the life situations but some of this coping strategies which helped you previously may became limited and are stopping you from expressing your self and living more fulfilling life.
You may benefit from Counselling:
● If you are feeling stuck and unsure of what to do next, either in your job, relationship or life in general.
● When you are repeating patterns: the same arguments, the same work difficulties, the same unfulfilled dreams.
● When you are experiencing depression, addiction, anxiety or other overwhelming feelings.
● When you have experienced loss and would like to make sense of your life and new direction.
● When you overgrown the person you have been previously and want to explore more of your new believes and ideas but worried about the responses of those around you.
● Counselling can support you with the pressure of everyday life while you are bringing into the world new experiences.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Morning and evening sessions available