Ella Hardisty MA, UKCP Psychotherapist and Supervisor
Ivy House Farm
Maybe something in your life has changed and you are struggling to adapt. Perhaps you feel that something needs to change and you want to work on that goal. It may be that you feel something in your life past or present is stopping you from being happy and reaching your full potential or that you have lost your way.
Whatever the issue I invite you to show me your world. I offer you a here and now confidential and non-judgemental therapeutic relationship where you can explore your issues and have a quiet space to understand yourself and others better. This is an opportunity seldom seen in our busy lives, a place and time where you can express feelings, identify problems, and improve relationships with your self and others. The most important being the relationship with self and being able to accept yourself for who you are and become who you were always meant to be.
I am a UKCP registered therapist and a member of BAPCA, offering psychotherapy for many issues including:-
- generalised anxiety, anxiety attacks (is this affecting your happiness)?
- low self esteem, low self confidence (why, how to overcome this)?
- relationship issues (do the same problems keep happening)?
- anger management (is this getting in the way of your relationships at home and at work)?
- stress, stress at work (need to clear some space to organise your thoughts)?
- depression (short or long term)?
- bereavement (when is it time to move on and how do you do that)?
- couple counselling (talk to each other again)?
- family issues, divorce/separation (how best to cope)?
- bullying (what to do)?
Please see below for a more comprehensive list. I can offer appointments at Stonnall, Walsall near Lichfield (off the Chester Rd), this means that I am within easy travelling distance of Sutton Coldfield, Mere Green, Burntwood, Lichfield and other areas in Staffordshire and the West Midlands and only about 30 mins from Derby.
I have worked for over fourteen years in both the public and private sector. I have an MA in Humanistic Person Centred Psychotherapy from Birmingham University and a Diploma in Psychodynamic counselling. I am accredited with the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP). I am also a member of the British Association for the Person Centred Approach. (BAPCA).
I work with both individual clients and couples. Early morning, daytime and evening appointments are available. Quiet and private rural location with plenty of parking. Please call to discuss your needs or to ask any questions you may have.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
MA Humanistic Person Centred Psychotherapy
Diploma in Clinical Supervision
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
Individuals £40 per session
Couples £50 per session
One to one Supervision £50 per therapeutic hour and a half, discount for students
Group supervision price on application
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Early morning, day time and evenings. Please call and leave a brief message and I will call you back ASAP.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I have been working as a therapist for thirteen years in the public and private sector.View supervision profile