Chris Stavri BACP Accredited Couples Counselling/Individual Psychotherapist
31 Wetherby Road
020 8366 8077 / 07816977334
I am Chris Stavri, a Counselor and Psychotherapist working in Enfield and London's Harley Street.
- Registered by the BACP (British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy).
- Author of a Self-Help book, " Know you can change".
I have many years experience with working with couples and individuals offering clients a safe, non-judgmental and confidential space for them to explore problems that are difficult to discuss with their friends or family, where they can reach understanding and solutions to problems that are concerning, upsetting or troubling them.
- Are you experiencing emotions such as anxiety, depression, sadness, frustration, confusion, anger, shock, numbness, fear, doubt or uncertainty? I can help you.
- Are you feeling confused with your life and unable to make decisions? Counselling can assist you.
- Would you like to find a way to stop old habits and get what you want out of life? I can support you
Sometimes life can indeed become difficult, frustrating and problematic; however, there is no need for you to suffer alone with your problems. I am here to listen to you, and to help you resolve and overcome all types of negative emotions and worries.
I am here to help you discover and regain the power within you and, to help you transform your life from a negative state of being into a more fulfilling and positive one.
- Reduce Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Stress
- Overcome Fear, Anger
- Enhance Well being
- Improve Relationships,
- Build Confidence & Self-esteem
- Raise Self Awareness
- Work through bereavement and loss
During the initial appointment you and I will use the time to focus on your worries and concerns. You can use this time to ask me any questions that you have about your concerns. At the end of the session, you and I can both decide if therapy with me is right for you. Whatever is discussed in therapy is strictly confidential.
If you have any queries, or to book an appointment, please either, fill out the contact form or call me directly by phone: +44 20 8366 8077
Look forward to hearing from you,
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a professional Accredited Qualified and Registered counselor of the BACP British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy and I adhere to their code of ethics.
I am extensively trained and experienced with working with all types of emotional and psychological issues.
2014 - Clinical Supervision (Regent’s University London, November 2014)
2010 - BACP Accredited (February 2010)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Child related issues
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Specialist Couples Counselling
- Men's Counselling (Anger Management
- Specialist for Anxiety, Panic Attacks and Depression psychotherapist
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Human Givens psychotherapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Interpersonal therapy
- Jungian therapy
- Person-centred therapy
- Play therapy
- Individual session £40
- Couples counselling £60
- Students £35 (Morning's only)
- Supervision for students Counsellors £35 (mornings only)
Opening Times & Hours
Monday to Friday
Day and Evening
- 10-am - 8-pm
- 10-am- 2-pm
Tel::020 8366 8077
Men's Counsellor (Anger management)
Specialist Relationship Therapist
Supervisor for Student Counsellors
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Friday Day & Evening Sessions from 10-am until 8-pm: Saturday 10-am to 2-pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Student trainee counselors supervision: £35:.View supervision profile