I am an experienced counsellor using a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) approach.
I offer a professional service in a peaceful location.
I previously worked in Childcare for over 25 years.
Training, qualifications & experience
* COSCA Counselling Supervision Certificate
Tom Allan Centre, Glasgow - 2008.
* SCOTACS Diploma in Counselling and Groupwork - A Cognitive Approach
Centre of Therapy and Counselling Studies, Glasgow - 2003 to 2005.
* COSCA Counselling Skills Certificate
Centre of Therapy and Counselling Studies, Glasgow - 2002
I have worked as a counsellor and supervisor in a variety of settings and with client issues including,
* Alcohol misuse
* Mental Health problems
* Eating disorders
* Work-related stress
* Postnatal depression
* Emotional support for children in primary schools
* Abuse recovery in a national Children and Families service
* Sensory impairment
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I offer appointments on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I am an experienced supervisor. .View supervision profile