Tracey Wild - Counselling & Psychotherapy (PG Dip) MBACP- Movement Therapy (MA)
Dancing Colours Psychotherapy
12 Sudbury Street
01332 372619 / 074111 33284
I offer professional counselling for a wide range of emotional, psychological and relationship issues; for individuals, teenagers and couples who want to actively work through their own issues. Over 15 years practice includes working creatively is a option also available for adults, young adults and children.
Counselling can be short term or open ended with adults, teenagers and children. I accept self referrals and organisational contracts, continuation from NHS counselling, brief solution-focused work, group work, Personal Development and Life Coaching.
- CREATIVE GROUP IS STARTING in February and will run on Mondays. The group will remain open for new comers in to March. Please contact through an enquiry on here or phone or text and I will send you more details.
I have extensive experience with many of the different issues life presents, such as;
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression
- Clinical Depression and Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Childhood Abuse and Trauma
- Loss and Bearevement
- Abuse and Relationship breakdown
- Anger Management
- Low Self-Esteem
- Body Image Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Lack of Motivation/Low mood
You have the opportunity to talk about complex issues with an impartial trained professional, which may also help you to gain a greater understanding of yourself, how it is affecting you, provide a different perspective, how you may wish to deal with it and make choices for the future.
What results to expect;
- Reduced anxiety and stress
- Greater self awareness to deal with depression
- Worked through trauma and gain a fuller meaningful life
- Learn how to work through loss and bearevement
- Find fullfilling relationships and resolved communication breakdown
- Know how to overcome anger issues
- Gain a new sense of self and confidence
- Learn to accept your own body shape and size in a realistic way
- Renewed ability to make decisions and motivation with a happier mood
Visit my websites www.dancingcolours.co.uk
What to do next?
You can make an appointment or ask more questions by phoning, texting or emailing me through this site or my website. I will respond as soon as I can To enquirers. When you arrive I will answer and greet you at the door and will take you to my studio space upstairs. You are welcome to have a drink and I aim to put you at ease.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have over 15 years experience working as a specialist Psychotherapist, Psycholocal Therapist and Counsellor both in the NHS, private practice and with Employee Programmes. See below for Professional Membership.
This includes over 11 years of training in the therapist profession;
- Post Grad Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Post Grad Diploma (Master Equivalent) Dance Movement Psychotherapist (UKCP)
- BA (Hons) Degree in Arts Therapies
- Transactional Analysis (TA) 101 Introductory
My Counselling/Psychotherapy training is based on the rigorous continuous Post Graduation qualification in Gestalt Psychotherapy. This also includes experience in GP Surgeries as a Counsellor following the NICE guidelines recommended for the treatment of depression.
I have also worked in NHS secondary care with Mental Health issues and Learning Disabilities, as a specialist Dance Movement Psychotherapist.
I am a member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP); registered member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP); registered with the Association of Dance Movement Psychotherapists (ADMT); I trained at the Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (SPTI) and University of Surrey, Roehampton. I adhere to the code of ethics set by the UKCP, BACP and ADMT.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship issues
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Continuation from NHS Counselling
- Skype sessions
- Hearing Impairment
- Art therapy/Art psychotherapy
- Arts therapies
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Existential therapy
Individual Counselling/Therapy - £45-£50 (50 mins)
(£45 based on low income)
Initial Consultation is £50 (Allow 1 hour 15 mins)
Couple Counselling/Therapy - £60 (1 hour) £75 (1 hour 30 mins)
Initial Consultation is £75 (Allow 1 hour 30 mins)
Initial consultation gives time to both talk and find on the right choice for you both; an opportunity to ask questions or voice any concerns you may have and ensure that you feel comfortable with working together.
Available Day time sessions, evenings and weekend sessions.
PLEASE ENQUIRE IF YOU NEED A CONCESSION RATE - Limited availability
Creative Arts Therapy Services Available;
Creative Arts Therapy Sessions £60 (1 hour)*
Group Psychotherapy £25 (2 hour session)*
*Based in the Dancing Colours studio at 3, Vernon Street. DE1 1FR
Therapy for Public Services Enquiries;
Dance Movement Psychotherapy £60 (1 hour)
Group Dance Movement Psychotherapy £25 (2 hour session)
- Have had extensive work experience with Employee Assisted Programmes (EAPs)
- Provide private Creative Arts Therapies including Dance Movement Psychotherapy for adults and children.
- Work with people suffering from a Learning Disability.
- Provide Personal Development and Life Coaching.
- Have Stage 1 British Sign Language (BSL) for people who are deaf or have an hearing impairment
- For more information visit www.dancingcolours.co.uk and www.dancingcolours.org
DANCE THERAPY AND CREATIVE WORKSHOPS;
See my website and events on here for workshops coming up!
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||BSL Stage One Sign Language Only|
Monday to Sunday = Earlies, Day and Evenings . Working away professionals and some couples need flexibility, so I offer weekends by arrangement. A guideline is Saturday am. Sunday am and pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|