Billie Clare Roberts MBACP (Senior Accred Member)
128 Green Lane
07847 191 324
Welcome, I am Billie Clare Roberts, I work with adults and children aged 9 onwards in Derby and in Chesterfield. At my practice you will be greeted with a safe and comfortable space to talk and be heard....
My warm, relaxed style enables me to develop a therapeutic relationship that is both respectful and nourishing. This creates an environment where my clients feel safe to explore the issues and difficulties that they face. When working with children, to help the therapeutic work, I draw upon my experience of using art materials, clay, and sandtray.
Clients often cite my straight forward, non-judgmental and empathetic style as the foremost reasons for choosing to see me.
5 reasons why you should choose Billie Clare Roberts as your counsellor:
1. More than 25 years experience and accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
2. A proven specialist in counselling children and young adults.
3. If you are an adult male, you should know that I have many years successful experience counselling men.
4. Extensive experience of working with senior managers in large private and public sector organisations.
5. My fees are very reasonable for such an experienced counsellor. They reflect my desire to offer top quality counselling at a price most can afford.
Training, qualifications & experience
Continuous Professional Development
Solution Focussed Therapy
Clinical Supervision (Dip, 2000)
Bereavement Training (1996)
Transpersonal perspectives in Counselling and Psychotherapy (Dip, 1995)
Essentials Psychosynthesis (1988)
Humanistic Counselling (1978-85)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have extensive experience as a School Counsellor.
Adults - £45 per hourly session with some concessions
Children and young people - £35 per 45min session
I offer both day and evening appointments. I generally see clients on a weekly or fortnightly basis.
Derby (city centre location)
For further information, or to make an appointment, please call 07847 191324 Alternatively, you can email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday 1pm to 7pm.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Welcome, my name is Billie Claire, I provide supervision for counselling and psychotherapy, working with adults, young people and children. I hold a two year diploma in supervision and have been supervising since 1998.View supervision profile