Harley Street Counselling and Training
86 Harley Street
2 - 8 Victoria Avenue
07899054668 / 07899054668
17 years experience referring clients to competent and reliable therapists in the private sector.
Harley Street Counselling and Training offer individual counselling in both the city of Westminster and the city of London. We have additional rooms in Tunbridge Wells and Rochester in Kent.
Counselling sessions are confidential and a G.P. referral is not required in most cases.
We will experience times in our lives when we feel our ability to cope is impaired. We might be clear about why this is and other times it feels more confusing to find a reason. Counselling might help you to find a way forward.
A counsellor can help enable you to:
1. Work through issues such as anxiety, depression and addiction.
2. Be guided by specific techniques.
3. Help you find your own solutions.
4. Offers a supportive space when addressing problems that are difficult to discuss.
5. Offers a supportive space when working through difficult feelings.
Training, qualifications & experience
Our counsellors are qualified and able to work with you on a range of common issues related to mental health and wellbeing.
We have considerable experience working with anxiety, bereavement, depression and addiction.
Specialist areas include: Postnatal depression, barriatric and codependency.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Attachment disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
Other areas of counselling we deal with
Other areas of counselling include:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Students (who require individual counselling as part of training).
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Existential therapy
Harley Street and Liverpool Street: From £79 per session.
Tunbridge Wells and Rochester: From £56 per session.
Online and phone counselling: £49 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I practice the theoretical, philosophical and practical aspects of Supervision.View supervision profile