Avril Scott, BACP Accredited Counsellor & Emotional Freedom Master Trainer
Allow yourself to be supported, and to have peace of mind. Your emotional health and well-being play an important role in your ability to feel happy. As an experienced Counsellor, I am passionate about women's personal development and self-empowerment.
Are you feeling anxious, overwhelmed, unhappy, anxious or stressed?
Counselling provides a regular time each week when you can feel understood, and explore what you need in order to have peace of mind.
Call or Text 07591 262373 now for a chat, or to book an appointment.
How can talking to a Counsellor help?
* Achieve peace of mind
* A safe place for you to explore, and talk freely about whatever is bothering you.
* A non-judgemental and confidential environment
* Feel heard, and understood
* Learn practical self-help techniques and make positive changes
Training, qualifications & experience
- British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) Accreditation.
- Diploma in Counselling (2001) - London.
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) Master Trainer & Advanced Practitioner,
certified by AAMET (Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques).
- Matrix Re-imprinting Practitioner, trained by Karl Dawson.
- I work within the BACP Ethical Framework for Good Practice
- Registered on the United Kingdom Register of Counsellors/ Psychotherapists (UKRCP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Individual sessions - are £50 per hour.
Skype sessions available (paid in advance).
AAMET Accredited Training Courses in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) - Levels 1, 2 & 3.
See http://counselling-and-eft-training-east-yorkshire.co.uk/eft-training for dates.
My approach is person-centred, and places emphasis on the fact, that each one of us has the wisdom within ourselves to get in touch with our potential, and a sense of meaning and life-purpose.
My aim is to encourage you to look aty our difficulties with greater compassion, connecting you with your ability for self-healing and growth.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|