COUNSELLING & PSYCHOTHERAPY - HERVE DURANT - Covent Garden- MBACP/UKRCP -
28 Earlham Street
079 3907 3602
Hello & Welcome!
I am an experienced BACP fully registered accredited Psychotherapist/Counsellor trained professionally with over 20 years of practice experience. I practise integrative psychotherapy, with theories of models of Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Psychoanalytic and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Following a first assessment session I work with individuals for an agreed time period (6 or 12 sessions then we review the work), or on an open-ended basis with the aim of enabling them to enhance their life and to live it more fully.
The practice is conveniently located in Covent Garden/Seven Dials.
I have worked for 10 years for diverse leading charities organisations where I obtained a solid experience in mental health and in the voluntary sector as a counsellor, also as an assessment counsellor and as a supervisor in counselling, supervising other therapists's work.
I am registered as an approved provider by Bupa, Cigna and many other private health insurers.
Sessions last 45 minutes and can also be conducted over the phone, Skype or FaceTime.
Sessions are conducted in English or in French.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I currently am undertaking a Master in Psychoanalysis
Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychodynamic Counselling
Diploma in Humanistic Counselling
Diploma in Supervision integrative Counselling
Certificate in CBT Skills
- R.S.A. Certificate in Counselling
- Member and fully accredited MBACP/UKRCP therapist
- Registered Independent Counsellor/Psychotherapist UKRCP
- I have worked for 10 years for diverse leading charities doing paid and unpaid work where I obtained a solid experience in mental health and in the voluntary sector as a counsellor, as an assessment counsellor and also as a supervisor, supervising other therapists's work. Today I am concentrating on my private practice as a counsellor and as a supervisor in counselling.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
- Psychoanalytical and psychodynamic
Please call 079 3907 3602
From £80/ sliding scale.
I have worked for many years for diverse charities organisations where I worked as counsellor, assessment counsellor and supervisor.
Today I work as a counsellor/psychotherapist in private practice in Covent Garden and I also offer Supervision Integrative Counselling and consultancy services in English or in French to counsellors and trainees at a diploma level.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday
Types of client
Supervision & training
I offer Integrative Supervision in English or in French to trainee and counsellors at a Diploma level.View supervision profile