Jeff Tee MBACP (Accred) UKRCP
15 Harris House
Highly experienced BACP Registered and Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist/Supervisor working from a private, comfortable consulting room in Harlow. Fully Registered and Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
Daytime and evening sessions usually available.
Offering confidential short-term or longer-term counselling therapy, I work with all personal issues or difficulties........ Including:-
• Anxiety • Depression • Anger • Anger Management • Sexual Abuse • Physical Abuse • Self Harm • Stress • Bereavement • Relationships • Personal Growth & Development • Sexual Identity/Sexuality • Loneliness • Work Problems • Bullying • Low Self-Esteem • Self Confidence • Lack of Motivation • Self Identity , and all deep-seated difficulties that may possibly have their roots in years past.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list, many people come for counselling simply because they cannot quite work out what the problem is, they just know something is not working well in their lives.
Please see website for full details at www.counsellingtherapist.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
Dip Couns (OCN Lond). BACP (Accred) UKRCP Registered. Significant experience, having worked within in the NHS, charitable and private sectors.
Dip Clinical Supervision
Avanced EMDR Trained therapist
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
All personal issues.
£40 for individuals per session
Some reduced fee sessions may be available to those who are unwaged or on low income.
Free car parking. Consulting room is on the first floor, there is no lift.
I also offer Supervision to counsellors (experienced, newly qulaified and trainees/students)
Note:- You may often get my answer-phone.
Please don’t be put off by this. I use it so that sessions with clients are not interrupted.
Leave your name and phone number and I will call you back. Absolute confidentiality and discretion is assured.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer clinical supervision to:-.View supervision profile