34 Brechin Place
I am a UKCP Reg. Integrative Psychotherapist with extensive clinical experience in diverse settings.
Training, qualifications & experience
My psychotherapeutic training is at the postgraduate level.
I hold an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy, an MSc in Philosophy of Mental Disorder and an MA in Psychotherapy & Counselling.
Over the years I have worked at Charter Harley Street, at Saint Bartholomew's University Hospital, at Newham University Hospital, at the West London Centre for Counselling, as well as in Private Practice.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder/Manic depression
- Borderline personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Eating disorders
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Personality disorders
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Complex Presentations, Dissociative Tendencies, Psychosomatic Issues
Please feel free to contact me with any queries, including fees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||French & Greek|