Many of us will experience a stressful day at work. Whether we’re on a tight deadline, aren’t getting on with co-workers or, simply, woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Often we can move past this and feel better after a weekend of rest, but if you can’t seem to shake the feeling it can affect both your mind and body.
There are many reasons why a person may feel stressed at work and being unhappy in a place you spend most of your day, is undoubtedly going to affect you. Sometimes, you may not even know why you feel this way, which may make things worse.
Common causes of work-related stress
- You have an unmanageable workload.
- You feel pressured to meet unreachable targets.
- You feel undervalued or unappreciated.
- Your working day is too long.
- You don’t get along with your co-workers.
- You’re being...